Tuesday, May 10, 2011

All boxed up

Desktop is in a shipping carton, have the shipping label and manifest printed out.

I did try to convince Acer Support to let JH Services in Perth to do the reapplication of thermal paste. He told me that the All in Ones are tricky to fix. I pointed out that JHS didn't have a problem fixing the GSOD problem, and had it back to me in just 5 days!

No joy. I have no faith in the Sydney repair center, seeing as not only didn't they fix the video problem, they returned my computer in worse condition than it was when I sent it to them and it took two weeks.

It has been strongly suggested, seeing that I have another 2 yrs warranty on this computer, that if there is another problem, just demand a refund, and get a different computer. As much as I like the Z6510 when it's working properly, I am getting fed up with Acer support/repair and the niggling problems that keep cropping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment