Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Light Play - Photography Workshop

Wing and I attended a photography workshop, "Lightplay"

Using standing lights, flash, reflected and natural lighting to sculpt, highlight, and give texture to photographic subject. Workshop run by Seng Mah of "Venture Photography"



It was amazing. It helped me with mentally converting film camera usage to digital. I caught on quick, and out of the 200 photos taken, 123 of them are keepers. I will have to go through them and delete ones that are similar or duplicates from getting a burst of photos.

I was exhausted the next day, and still a bit tired today (not to mention my knee giving me grief for what I put it through), but I would do it all again in a nano second.

Light Play 01Light Play 02Light Play 03Light Play 04Light Play 05Light Play 06
Light Play 07Light Play 08Light Play 09Light Play 10Light Play 11Light Play 12
Light Play 13Light Play 14Light Play 15Light Play 16Light Play 18Light Play 17
Light Play 19Light Play 20Light Play 21Light Play 22Light Play 23Light Play 24


No comments:

Post a Comment