Monday, May 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

With nothing to do but three loads of laundry, and to placate three YOU ABANDONED US! LEFT US ALONG FOREVER.... AGAIN! cats.

The company shindig was a lot of fun. Wing works with a great group of people. We didn't have to spend the entire time in their company, so we did some sort of tourist things.

Got up at 5am to go to Sugarloaf Rock before sunrise, so we could get some photographs of it as the sun light was crawling down it. Amazing sight. Also went to a light house, where I not only climbed up the spiral stairs along the inside wall, but actually went outside on the walkway around the 'lamp'. This might not seem too big a deal until I mention this: I have vertigo, and I could see through the stairs to the floor below when going up. I was smart enough to not look straight down the side of the lighthouse, but look outward. It was a magnificent view (have photos, will post them later).

Wing is cooking dinner tonight. Me? I'm the one doing the laundry and (looking down at front of fur coated shirt) placating the cats. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment